Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Beginnings

I have always been a very sentimental person, holding on tightly to dear people and memories. In fact, when we moved into our house almost 5 years ago, I found amidst my many tubs of memorobila, notes and items from as early as kindergarten! Now that I have a family of my own, I find myself even more so wishing to remember these precious times . . . the adorable or hilarious things Cole says or does, Noah's milestones, Brian's selfless acts of love, and just the amazing ways God reveals Himself in our lives. I have attempted to jot down such things from time to time as they occur; however, with the busy life I lead, I decided a blog may help me organize and remember these moments more clearly and give me an opportunity to share them with those I love too. So, I hope those who read my random musings and stories will enjoy a glimpse into my charmed life with my boys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment