Tuesday, June 22, 2010
Potty Training Success
After just 2 days of potty training, Cole got it down pat. Last week, Tuesday through Thursday we just stayed home, and every 10-30 minutes I put him on the potty. Wednesday night, he had it down pretty well :) It helped that Brian had "The Store," as Cole got really in to picking out a prize each time he went. Now, I am going to have to figure out a way to eventually break the news to him that he cannot get a prize every time he goes on the potty for the rest of his life :) I sure am proud of him though, and still just can't believe it's done. He even has been dry at night for about 5 nights now in row and no accidents in 6 days. He uses public restrooms well too, which is more than I can say for myself as a child. My mom says I used to gag in public restrooms because of the smell :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment