We had such a wonderful day together. We spent last night over at my parents' house, so this morning when he woke up, I made him some cinnamon rolls (his favorite). Then, he went on a treasure hunt for the presents I had hidden. My mom watched Noah, and Cole and I played in the pool for a while. We laughed SO much! Then I took him to Dan's Fan City, of course. He named EVERY fan in the whole store. After we came home, we ate dinner with Brian and Noah, and then let Cole open the rest of his presents. When Cole saw all of the presents, he commented, "That sure was nice of them to get me presents." He got books, play-doh, games, a puzzle, a boat for the pool, clothes, balls, LEGOs, gift cards, money, an ice cream truck, and a blue harmonica. We at chocolate cake and then all played on the bed for a while and read some of his new books. It really was a great day :)
I sure love my little boy and thank God daily for him. He makes me laugh and smile constantly!
No comments:
Post a Comment