Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Tiny Tots and Tunes





Our church offers a music-type class for kids 3 and under in the fall and spring called Tiny Tots, so I did classes with both Cole and Noah from January to March. I had done it with Cole when he was 2 years old as well, but this time, he REALLY got it into it. He loved the music, dancing, and Bible stories. He also did a great job memorizing his Bible verses for the class. Noah seemed to enjoy his class alot too. He loves music and dancing, and I enjoyed the one on one time I got to spend with each of them in their separate classes. My mom joined us for Cole's last class, and Cole certainly hammed it up a bit with her there. Noah had to miss his last class because of a fever, but he can do it again in the fall. Cole will be too old for Tiny Tots, but he can start to participate in a kid's choir class if he wants to do that. We'll see how that goes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment