Today is Noah's 2nd birthday! I still can't believe it has been 2 years since we welcomed him into the world. He is such a wonderful and unique little guy . . . so much personality and energy. Kind of a whirlwind of excitement, emotion, and, at times, destruction. He loves books, building blocks, and the Crocodile Hunter. Some mornings he wakes me up by yelling, "Crikey!" He is full of affection and still loves me to hold him all the time. I am okay with that :) He has done a pretty good job of transferring to his big boy bed. I think it has been harder for me than him. He just seems to be growing up so fast! It is funny to hear his bedroom door open and see him just come walking out with this look, like, "Is this allowed?" We had his birthday party last weekend with the neighborhood kids, my parents, Austin and Ava, and some other friends from church. We played games, had pizza, did a pinata, and had Noah's much anticipated cookie cake (with Lightning McQueen on it). Noah really enjoyed being with all of his friends. Today, we met my Mom and the kids at the park and went to lunch, and then Brian and I took the boys to Texas Roadhouse and Wiregrass mall this evening. The people sang to Noah at the restaurant and he was pretty excited! We will celebrate tomorrow night with Brian's family and Andrea and Tammy. What a blessing to be able to celebrate our little guy with so many friends and family. I love my little Noah so very much and thank God for each moment I spend with him. I look forward to watching him grow and change this next year, just hopefully not too quickly!
No comments:
Post a Comment