One day last week, I was getting him ready to paint outside on the back porch and was changing him into "dirty clothes." He tells me, "Mommy, I don't need pants on. Some kids like to paint without pants."
A couple days ago, he made a fan out of tinker toys and was showing it to me. He emphatically tells me, "Mommy, you can only touch the motor, not the blades. These blades are VERY expensive."
Today, I told him we could get him a wallet for some of his money and change. He replies, as if I am totally clueless on the matter, "Mommy, I'm not a big person. Little guys don't have wallets."
This morning, I was letting Noah crawl around the bathroom while I got ready. Noah always likes to play with the scale and puts his hands on it to make the numbers appear. Cole observed, "Mommy, Noah is seeing how big his hands are."
I'm sure I will think of many more, but those are just a few that give you a look into Cole's little mind :)
Those are great, really, thanks for sharing!
ReplyDelete