I never got around to posting some of the pictures from our trip to Milwaukee at the end of July. We sure had a wonderful visit with my Grandma, Aunt Patty, Uncle Dennis, Terry, Kim, and Wesley. Aunt Patty and Uncle Dennis took us all into their home and were such gracious hosts. Cole even got to sleep in a tent in the basement! We enjoyed some delicious meals, Scrabble games, and just good family time. It was also a special time that the boys and I got to spend with my Dad. I sure was thankful to have him there, as he was a huge help with Noah on the plane and during the night. We got to see my Grandma's new apartment too. Getting to see Wesley again was also alot of fun. He is about 3 months younger than Noah but certainly outweighs him already :) What a blessing it was for my boys and me to get to spend some quality time with our family!
Thursday, August 26, 2010
Milwaukee Trip - July 2010
I never got around to posting some of the pictures from our trip to Milwaukee at the end of July. We sure had a wonderful visit with my Grandma, Aunt Patty, Uncle Dennis, Terry, Kim, and Wesley. Aunt Patty and Uncle Dennis took us all into their home and were such gracious hosts. Cole even got to sleep in a tent in the basement! We enjoyed some delicious meals, Scrabble games, and just good family time. It was also a special time that the boys and I got to spend with my Dad. I sure was thankful to have him there, as he was a huge help with Noah on the plane and during the night. We got to see my Grandma's new apartment too. Getting to see Wesley again was also alot of fun. He is about 3 months younger than Noah but certainly outweighs him already :) What a blessing it was for my boys and me to get to spend some quality time with our family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Great pictures, Megan, those will be some wonderful memories for you!
ReplyDelete