I can't believe how fast Noah seems to be growing up! He is such an energetic, talkative and happy little guy. Cole and I spend a better part of our days just laughing at the silly things Noah comes up with. Noah really doesn't mind being the center of attention either. I am amazed by his ever-growing vocabulary! It probably helps that he has an older brother who is constantly telling him to say things. I must hear Cole ask Noah 50 times a day, "Noah, can you say . . . (fill in the blank)?" Noah sings all the time and frequently makes up his own songs too. One of his favorites is the "Daddy Song." It basically just goes "Daddy, Daddy, Daddy, Doh" and is repeated over and over. There are other versions where "Mommy" or "Cole" gets inserted. Noah is just like his brother and LOVES his blankie. Unlike Cole, however, he is also a big fan of his "Pappy" (pacifier). We are working on that these days, but he always seems to find one under his crib, and it takes super powers to pull that sucker out of the death grip he's got on it with his teeth. Noah is also a destroyer . . . of anything Cole is trying to make, of Cole's books, of paper, of food he doesn't like. Noah is also very loud and gets louder until he is acknowledged. He loves the man who helps us with our groceries at Publix, "Mr. Robby," and yells the man's name the entire time we are shopping. I think Mr. Robby really enjoys that, and I have just grown accustomed to that being part of my shopping experience. Noah loves reading books and in the mornings before Cole wakes up, we often read 10-15 books together. I enjoy that one on one time with my baby in my lap. Noah adores his cousin Ava (Ay-Ay) and anytime we are going somewhere, asks if she will be there. Noah also loves praying, though he continues to interject names of people he wants to pray for during the entire prayer. Usually this person is B-Pa. I guess Noah thinks B-Pa needs alot of prayer ;) Noah can be a challenge, but I am thankful to God for his strong personality and his sweet heart. I can't get enough of his "huggies" as he calls them. I so love my baby boy.
Friday, September 2, 2011
My Baby
I can't believe how fast Noah seems to be growing up! He is such an energetic, talkative and happy little guy. Cole and I spend a better part of our days just laughing at the silly things Noah comes up with. Noah really doesn't mind being the center of attention either. I am amazed by his ever-growing vocabulary! It probably helps that he has an older brother who is constantly telling him to say things. I must hear Cole ask Noah 50 times a day, "Noah, can you say . . . (fill in the blank)?" Noah sings all the time and frequently makes up his own songs too. One of his favorites is the "Daddy Song." It basically just goes "Daddy, Daddy, Daddy, Doh" and is repeated over and over. There are other versions where "Mommy" or "Cole" gets inserted. Noah is just like his brother and LOVES his blankie. Unlike Cole, however, he is also a big fan of his "Pappy" (pacifier). We are working on that these days, but he always seems to find one under his crib, and it takes super powers to pull that sucker out of the death grip he's got on it with his teeth. Noah is also a destroyer . . . of anything Cole is trying to make, of Cole's books, of paper, of food he doesn't like. Noah is also very loud and gets louder until he is acknowledged. He loves the man who helps us with our groceries at Publix, "Mr. Robby," and yells the man's name the entire time we are shopping. I think Mr. Robby really enjoys that, and I have just grown accustomed to that being part of my shopping experience. Noah loves reading books and in the mornings before Cole wakes up, we often read 10-15 books together. I enjoy that one on one time with my baby in my lap. Noah adores his cousin Ava (Ay-Ay) and anytime we are going somewhere, asks if she will be there. Noah also loves praying, though he continues to interject names of people he wants to pray for during the entire prayer. Usually this person is B-Pa. I guess Noah thinks B-Pa needs alot of prayer ;) Noah can be a challenge, but I am thankful to God for his strong personality and his sweet heart. I can't get enough of his "huggies" as he calls them. I so love my baby boy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment