Monday, May 24, 2010





It's been pretty hot lately, but we still have enjoyed getting out for walks most nights with the boys. They always enjoy feeding the turtles and ducks in the pond by our house. We have also been swimming alot and are trying to encourage Cole to try to swim. He is so timid, which I am not all that upset about, but I would feel better if he could swim.
Today, Noah did not want to take a nap and was crying in his crib. Cole started carrying around his stuffed dinosaur, and he told me that it was his "baby" and that he was rocking him and trying to settle him down. It was really cute, and he was so tender with his baby. I asked him if he needed a pacifier for his baby, and he said, totally seriously, "Mommy, it's just pretend; he's not real." So funny!


No comments:

Post a Comment