Monday, May 24, 2010

Preschool

Today Cole and I visited the preschool where he will be going two mornings a week this fall. We both were excited about it, though I know I am going to have a hard time leaving him the first few times. He asked if I would be going with him to school, and when I said no, he said, "I don't want to go to school." I just can't believe he is almost 3 years old! I still see him as my little baby, and I know he still needs me so much, but it will be fun to see him go off for some adventures at school. I will be so excited to hear about the things he does! I'm sure he will have some great stories. I think it will also be good for Noah and me to have some one on one time.

No comments:

Post a Comment